Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ray & Mary Get Married - July 21, 1946



To honor Mom and Dad's 65th Wedding anniversary I've taken a few scenes from the DVD that Sally made from the early home movies. Somehow I've not included the sound.

To my four siblings and me this was a fortuitous day and also for their grandchildren and great grandchildren.

I won't attempt to describe them because to know them or have known them one knows that they are indescribable.

So copy the following link and you can enjoy a short version of the wedding. In the video she starts to toss her bouquet, but Ray has a direction. But they work it out and the flowers are tossed. It seems to have been a system they perfected over the years.

Here's to Mom and Dad. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HBTr7OcBqg

1 comment:

  1. She looks like Kathleen more than anyone. Which is ironic since they are not related.

    ReplyDelete